Do you want to do something new? Are you looking for interesting DIY projects that you can try at home? If you answer “yes” to these questions, then you have come to the right place! Here are some cool craft ideas that are explained in words and pictures. So you can imitate our tips very easily.
Cool craft ideas for home: shell of black yarn
- black yarn
- white glue
- white cord
- waxed paper
- Flower shears
- Black cloth
- Cling film
Cool crafting ideas: bowl of black yarn – materials
- Blow up the balloon. With the help of a balloon you can make two bowls.
- Cover your workplace with wax paper.
- Put glue in the bowl and dip the black yarn in it.
- Wrap the balloon with yarn as if you were winding a ball of yarn (see picture below). Put the end of the yarn under the other bands.
- Hang the balloon and let it dry overnight.
- After the yarn has dried well, pierce the balloon with a needle.
- Take white string and wrap it once around the ball.
- Cut the ball of yarn with the scissors so that you get two bowls.
DIY bowl of yarn – step-by-step instructions
DIY jewelry bowl
- white tone
- pink tone
- golneder colored pencil
- butter knife
DIY jewelry bowl – materials
- Mix a piece of white clay with a piece of pink clay.
- Make a circle out of the mix.
- Take a piece of white clay and make a second circle out of it.
- Press the two pieces together to form a whole and cut the excess pieces with the butter knife.
- Press the edges to stick together.
- Place the bowl on a baking sheet and bake for about 20 minutes at 275 degrees.
- Leave the jewelry bowl aside until it cools well.
- Finally, decorate the edges of the jewelery bowl with a golden colored pencil.
Mix the clay
Shape jewelry bowl
Cool crafting ideas: make pompom carpet yourself
- Yarn in colors of your choice
- Carpet underlay
Pompom carpet – materials
- Cut the carpet backing in the desired size.
- Now do the pompoms. Here’s how: Take yarn and wrap it around your fingers several times (see the picture below). Peel the yarn off your fingers. Take a longer piece of yarn and tie a knot in the middle (the piece of yarn should be a bit longer, so you can later attach the pompoms to the carpet backing). Cut the wrapped yarn along the outer edge and sculpt the pompom to make it fluffy.
3. After making enough pompoms, tie them to the carpet underlay and your DIY pompom rug is ready.
Knot pompoms to the carpet underlay
Cool craft ideas: DIY pen holder made of wooden bangles
- 3 bracelets made of wood
- Balsa wood with a thickness of 2 mm
- wood glue
- duct tape
DIY Pen Holder – Materials
- First, decide how to arrange the bangles, as each bangle has a different shape.
- Take the bangle, which should be the bottom of the pin holder, and draw its outline on the balsa wood. Cut the shape with the cutter. This will be the bottom of your penholder.
- Glue all bangles together to form a cylinder.
- Next, attach the bottom of the pin holder to one of the bracelets.
- Keep the pen holder aside until the wood glue dries well.
Build DIY pen holder from bangles
6. After the wood glue has dried well, comes the fun part of the crafting process – the decoration! Take tape and glue it to the pen holder so that you form a triangle. Color the triangle with color of your choice. After decorating the pen holder, let it dry and that’s all.
Hanging pencil holder made of wood
- Piece of wood in size of your choice
- Color in your favorite blues colors
- abrasive paper
- felt pads
- Sawtooth hangers and nails
- Make points where you want to be the holes of your pen holder (all holes should be the same distance apart).
- Drill vertical holes and then sand the wood with sandpaper.
- Now decorate your pen holder with paint and brush as you like and let it dry.
- Finally, attach the felt pads and sawtooth hanger to the pen holder.
This pen holder is not only a useful everyday helper, but also a creative wall decoration idea
- white cups
- duct tape
- red porcelain color
- Make sure the cups are clean and dry.
- Use the ruler to determine the center of the cup.
- Wrap tape around the cup and handle.
- Now paint the bottom of the cup with paint and let it dry.
- After the paint has dried well, remove the tape.
- 4 glow sticks
- Glitter (possibly)
- rubber gloves
- safety goggles
- Take the click lights and cut their ends with scissors. Put the click-light liquid in the jar.
- Depending on your choice, add glitter.
- Pour water into the preserving jar and seal it with the lid.
- Shake the preserving jar several times, otherwise the click light liquid will remain on the ground.
Vases from tin cans
- tin can
- Hot glue gun
- Flowers of your choice
- Remove all label residues from the tin and rinse well. Let the tin dry.
- Apply hot glue to one end of the rope. Now begin to glue the rope around the can by starting from the bottom.
- After covering the can with tin, glue the upper end of the rope and make sure it is tight.
- Put the preserving jar in the tin and decorate it with your favorite flowers.
Do your white shoes look too boring? Then decorate them with colored pencils!
These geometric figures are a creative decoration that can be made super light
Turn the old light bulb into a cool DIY vase
Make mini flowerpots from wine corks yourself
Breathe new life into your old sunglasses
Crafts with children is always fun!
Make something for the little ones
Pencil holders from tin cans
A project for those of you who love the challenges
A super effective idea