Our team will introduce you to a great DIY decoration idea. Namely, you can quite decorate mason jars . Previously, the mason jars should only serve for preservation. However, we have already seen in the basement of Omi that the jar can turn into an art. Take a look at our picture gallery to convince yourself of the variety of deco glass deco.
Here’s an easy way to decorate glasses! In some steps, you create a deco that is suitable for rooms, ceremonies or weddings – mason jar with lace!
What do you need:
- Lace with pattern – you can also use pieces of old curtains.
What are you doing:
- First, measure the mason jar to determine how much tip you need. Make sure that you have to determine the height and the circumference of the glass exactly.
- After that divorce the sufficient piece of lace.
- Apply glue to the whole mason jar.
- Gently stick the top on the glass.
- Finally, press the tip regularly with the brush to the surface, so that the decoration sticks well.
- If the edges of the tip remain, cut the threads with the scissors.
- As an accent, tie a string to the top of the mason jar. If desired, you can also light a candle in it. That produces beautiful light effect.
We look forward to your own DIY projects! Collect inspirations now!
Decorate with mason jars and burlap jars
Very smart decorate mason jars
Pink mason jars decoration
Decorate with candles mason jars
Decorate the glasses for Christmas
Decorated mason jars like vases
To convey a message with the ornament
This is done by binding a string around the jars and coloring it.
Unique technique for painting
Decorated glasses as a gift
Decorate glasses with cards
The final products of our guide!
Enjoy our further suggestions!
To decorate canning jars on occasion
Various materials for decoration
Mason jars that are real eye-catchers
Mason jars for party
Discover the best DIY projects!
Dye the glasses in different ways
Decorated mason jars as special gifts
Interesting and original decoration
Have fun crafting!