Do you dream of a unique wedding decoration? Or maybe you feel like making a great Easter decoration yourself? In this case, keep in mind that a table with nicely folded napkins can look better. The napkins are able to influence the whole table decoration. There are different techniques for this purpose. Nevertheless, not everyone suits every occasion. For this reason, below we show you various techniques for folding a cutlery bag.
Here is our first step by step DIY guide:
- For this cutlery bag you should first fold a third of each napkin up.
- The second step is to fold the top third of the napkin down. Then you should turn over the whole napkin. Then put the right quarter around.
- Then comes the last step. They should now fold up twice more.
This is how your first cutlery bag is made. It can be folded very easily and very quickly. Such cutlery bags could be a great idea for a unique wedding decoration. For this purpose, we recommend you to use plain napkins. But if you fancy making a colorful Easter decoration yourself, you could of course fold multicolored cutlery bags.
Fold Bestecktasche – take a look at our first video guide, which could help you very much
Below is a technique:
- To fold such a cutlery bag out of a napkin, you need a big napkin. At the beginning you should fold the uppermost layer of the napkin diagonally in the middle.
- The second step is to place the upper right corner on the lower left corner.
- Now unfold the folded page again. The top right corner should then be applied to the resulting diagonal fold and then folded.
- This creates a fold that you should place on the diagonal auxiliary line. Then fold a strip.
- The resulting strip should now be folded down again, so that it lies below the diagonal lines.
- Then you should fold the next layer – with the point in the middle of the diagonal.
- Fold once more to the diagonal – in this way a second volume should be created next to the first.
- The next step is to turn the folded napkin over so that the straps are on the back.
- Now fold the right side of your napkin towards the middle.
- Then you should also fold the left side of the napkin towards the middle.
- Now you could turn the napkins around … That’s how you made your second cutlery bag!
These cutlery bags look very nice too, right? You will not make a mistake when folding such cutlery bags for your table decoration . Below we show you a video tutorial with the whole technique.
Video tutorial on the topic “Cutlery fold”
Cutlery fold from napkins – simple table decoration z. For Easter or wedding
Below, we also show you some pictures with very nice-looking folded cutlery bags from which you could perhaps draw inspiration
Enjoy this great cutlery bag
Napkins are folding for Christmas
Purple cutlery bag – below you will also find the video tutorial for this folded napkin
Fold cutlery bag – DIY instructions in a few steps
Cutlery bags could actually be made of different materials – below, we show you an idea for crafted cutlery bags made of paper
Multi-colored cutlery bags
Three colorful cutlery bags – great idea for a beautiful Easter decoration
The cutlery bag could also be decorated with bows and small flowers – follow the steps of this DIY guide
You could also decorate your cutlery bags with small cones or acorns
Have we piqued your interest? Below we show you some cutlery bags that you might like
Great cutlery for every occasion
Here you will find a very easy guide
Follow the steps in this guide if you feel like folding such a cutlery bag. It’s very easy!
Some more inspiring ideas for spring decoration with yellow cutlery