Not only do long hair look very cool, but it can also be styled in many different ways. In today’s article on Long Hair Men 2018 we show you the most popular hairstyles for men with long hair and give you some helpful tips on how to make them yourself. Have fun!
Long Hairstyles Men: The Man Bun
The Männerdutt is actually not a new trend. Back in 2013, when hipster culture boomed, it became one of the most popular hairstyles among men with long hair and it’s not surprising that it’s still hip. The male is very variable, practical and can be styled very easily. It is only important to have relatively long hair, otherwise they can not be styled into a bun. The male putty is also known today as the hairstyle of the samurai, as it recalls the traditional hairstyles of Japanese warriors (Chonmage). Chonmage was a bit different – the samurai shaved their top coat. In general, however, the two hairstyles are very similar.
Styling Men’s Tutt yourself – that’s how it works:
- Comb your hair carefully. Make sure there are no nodes.
- Take a hair tie and tie your hair into a ponytail.
- Now wrap the ponytail to a bun.
- Hold the bun with one hand and take a new hair tie with the other. To attach the bun, wrap the hair tie around it.
Long Hairstyles Men: Half Bun (Half Dutt)
The half bun is a variation of the male putty. But he is a bit different, because this hairstyle only the upper layer of hair is styled into a bun – the remaining hair remains open. The half bun looks very cool and somehow casual. It is a good solution if you show your long hair and do not want to have facial hair at the same time.
So you can do this hairstyle yourself:
- First, comb your hair well.
- Now comb your hair backwards and divide the upper layer with your fingers.
- Take a hair tie and pull the split hairs by forming a loop at the end.
- Wrap the remaining hair around the loop and put your end under the bun.
- To make the Dutt more stable, you can also attach the end of the hair with a hairpin.
Half Ponytail (half ponytail)
Half the ponytail is another great option that you can choose if you have long hair. Practical and beautiful, this hairstyle guarantees that the hair will not disturb you during the various activities and is therefore the perfect solution for everyday life. Half the ponytail is also suitable for men whose hair is shorter, and can be styled in no time. Here is a guide:
- Comb your hair well.
- Comb your hair backwards and divide the top hair with your fingers.
- Take a hair tie and tie the split hair into a ponytail.
Long undercut for a rock and roll look
The undercut is one of the coolest haircuts popular this year. Typical of this is that the sides are shaved very short and the top coat much longer popular. The undercut is a great option if your long hair is too casual and you are looking for a stylish hairstyle. Extravagant and very attractive, this haircut is a real eye-catcher and the nicest thing is that it works well on all hair structures. The undercut is very variable and offers many styling possibilities. Here it is only necessary to use the appropriate styling products.
Style Undercut correctly:
For this you need:
- volume powder
- styling cream
- hair spray
- Wash your hair and dry it off with a cloth.
- Comb well the hair.
- Sprinkle some volume powder on the lugs and gently massage in your head.
- Now take some styling cream with your fingers and rub them between your hands.
- Apply the styling cream with your fingers evenly from the hairline to the tips.
- Now shape the hairstyle. Set the hair dryer to medium and start to dry your hair by styling the strand with the help of your fingers in the desired direction.
- Spray your hair with a little hairspray to make it more stable.
Maintain long hair properly
Many say that long hair is an option for lazy people. In reality, they need more time and diligence to look after them. Here are some useful tips to help you keep your long hair in a healthy condition.
- Have your hair cut periodically: Maybe you mean to have long hair, you just have to let it grow? But. To be healthy and look beautiful, it is recommended to go to the hairdresser every 2-3 months.
- Do not forget to take care of your hair: Beautiful and healthy hair requires care. Use high-quality shampoos, conditioners and possibly heat protection products
- Choose care and styling products that suit your hair type: for thick, curly hair, use moisturizing shampoos and conditioners; for thin hair, buy volume shampoos and conditioners; For curly hair, choose sulfate-free shampoos and conditioners.
- After you find the right length: The length of the hair is a crucial factor in the choice of styling products. If you have chin or shoulder hair then you may need a light wax to fix it. But if you decide to go for longer hair, then it would be good to invest in a texturizing salt spray that will help you style cool waves.
Long Hairstyles Men 2018: Hairstyle ideas for men with style
Wear long hair open
Men’s bust for men with curly hair
Which long hairstyle do you like best?
Long hairstyle for a special occasion
Long hair and beard?
Long undercut for straight hair
Various variations of male putty
The stars love the longhair hairstyles
A casual and elegant business outfit
Many think that the long hairstyles look unprofessional. Is it really that way?
Long hairstyle for little men
If you have a pretty, curly mane by nature, you do not have to hide it
Short or long?
Long Hairstyles Men 2018: Long hairstyle for everyday use
The hairstyles are always a great solution
Ever since Chris Hemswort played Thor, we can not imagine him without long hair
What a Viking look like
Messy male bun