Today we present the currently very popular hair dyeing technique Ombre Braun. Here are some handy tips for the perfect Ombre look, a detailed step-by-step guide on how to color Ombre itself, and the stars’ most beautiful Ombre hairstyles.
Ombre Hair: Tips and Tricks
The Ombre look works equally well with different hair lengths. What you should keep in mind is where the Ombre effect begins. For example, if you have shoulder-length hair, the color should fade away from the ears. For long hair, only 1/3 of the hair should be lighter from the tips. How to style your ombre hair depends entirely on your preferences. Especially beautiful is the Ombre look with a Half-Dutt or Half-Braid. If only the top coat is used, the color difference is easy to see. The casual waves can also be combined very well with the summery look.
Ombre Brown – the latest hair trend
Dye the ombre itself. Step-by-step guide:
- First comb through your dry hair, divide evenly from the top hair and stick it on the head with a hair clip.
- Divide the lower part of the hair in two halves at the back of the head and put it over the shoulders.
- Apply the lighter color with a brush on the hair tips and wrap the colored tips with aluminum foil.
- Lower the top coat and apply color to the tips of the cover hair. Wrap these strands with aluminum foil as well.
- Leave the paint to work according to instructions and then wash it well.
- Now put on the top coat, draw a center parting at the back of the head and apply the slightly darker color above the colored tips. To create a smooth transition, the two colors on the hair should mix a bit.
- Wrap the top coat with aluminum foil and leave the paint on as described on the packaging.
- Finally, wash your hair thoroughly and apply care product to the tips.
Ombre look at Half-Dutt
Ombre look for long hair
Also announced by the stars
The most beautiful Ombre looks
The color transition should be smooth and flowing
The ombre look gives every hairstyle a certain nonchalance
The Ombre look makes your hair shine
As kissed by the sun
Ombre brown with wavy hair
Brown hair with caramel highlights
Extra glow in your hair
Highlights in a natural look
The color gradient was emphasized here more
Ombre brown for shoulder-length hair
Create magic highlights in your hair
Discover the perfect hairstyle
Bring the sun into her hair
Ombre hairstyle with straight bangs
Create a stunning hairstyle with little effort
Top hairstyles for summer and autumn
Too long hair fits the Ombre look best
For all ladies looking for a unique look
A casual and at the same time very elegant hairstyle
Do you feel like having hair experiments?
The more casual, the better