Which hairstyle suits me? That’s a question you may ask yourself every day. Casual for leisure, stylish for the workplace or festive to the party – always the lady should be nice and well-made. The perfect hairstyle depends on the shape of the face as well as the color and length of the hair. It does matter whether you have thick or thin hair. In our article you will find advice for the hair style that suits you best.
Which hairstyle suits me? – The answer from Taylor Swift
The updo is a true classic. Such a hairstyle is part of a solemn occasion. You should note that this hair style emphasizes the face shape. The face and ears are completely open. In this way you can show beautiful make-up and earrings. At which height you attach the knot, is also of great importance.
- If you have an elongated face, style your updo on the neck. So you give the hairstyle more volume. If you stick your hair too high, you will visually lengthen your face. That is not recommended.
- For round faces, on the other hand, high hairstyles are suitable. This gives the hair a center that is noticeable.
- Heart-shaped faces need updo in the middle of the back of the head. The symmetry beautifies this face shape.
Which hairstyle suits me? – The updo
Bob Hairstyle is currently in hot spot, but their different variants correspond to different facial types.
- Long face requires a shoulder length bob hairstyle. It’s best if you allocate volume on the top of your head. A long pony and center parting complement the matching look.
- If you have a round face, you prefer a short bob hairstyle. Of course, this should follow the form of face. The volume should be from both sides.
- A long bob is suitable for square faces. Such hairstyle softens facial features and gives a feminine look.
- Heart-shaped face like Reese Witherspoon needs a layered hairstyle. If you have a full-grown pony, the hairstyle looks completely natural.
Which hairstyle suits me? – Example of Reese Witherspoon
Short bob for square face
The long hair is one of the feminine hairstyles. However, you should also pay attention to a few things:
- The girls with oval faces have the opportunity to wear all types of hair lengths. They only suffer from the agony of choice.
- For square faces, the rule is: the longer, the better. The strands weaken the corner of the face and emphasize the natural beauty. This also applies to heart-shaped faces.
- Your round face will look perfect when you wear step cut. Blunt cut hair will look unnatural.
How will you like long hair?
From shoulder-length hair you style excellent hairstyles.
- With square faces, a side pony looks pretty, as can be seen in the photo.
- Round faces demand smooth, medium-length hair that hides the rounded part. In this way they look longer and more beautiful.
- The naturalness of the heart-shaped facial type emphasize every shoulder-length hairstyle.
- This hairstyle does not fit with a long face, because it will prolong it.
Medium long hair for a nice look
- Oval face is always universal. Side parting, curls and pony give a charming look.
- Casual curls make heart-shaped, round and square faces even prettier.
- Wavy hair is suitable for any face shape. For that reason, be brave with the curling iron.
- The semi-free hairstyle is particularly suitable for oblong faces. This hair code creates an optical illusion for width.
Pretty casual hairstyle
Casual half-open hairstyle
Medium long hairstyle with highlights
Enjoy our further suggestions!
If you have your hair cut short, you should be very careful. Not all faces tolerate a Kurzhaarfrisur. If you have an oval or heart shaped face, brave your hair a bit shorter. However, avoid short haircuts if you have other face shape, because then they have a counter effect. They give your face a crooked appearance. Maybe you want to try short hair, but we advise against it.
If you want to dye your hair, you should also expect your circumstances. It’s not about face shape anymore, it’s about eye color, complexion, clothing style, etc. Many of us are no longer satisfied with their natural color. Or you already need to cover white hair. Then it’s time for coloring. It is best if you dye your hair two tones lighter or darker. Dark hair and blue eyes and brown eyes and light hair color are exotic combinations that you can try. The last trend this summer is the coloring Ombre Brown. This is a fresh hairstyle that is almost universal.
Nice combinations of hair and eye color
Which haircut is right for me?
Unusual hairstyles for brown hair
Which hairstyle fits my wedding?
Inspiration from Jessica Alba
Emma Watson always shows style
Still inspiring hairstyles
Gorgeous long hair
The stars show us the best hairstyles
Medium long hair for a nice look
Different hair lengths for the face shape
Every lady should know her perfect hairstyle!
If you find the perfect hairstyle for yourself, you can show your stylist!
Let your stylists imitate these hairstyles!
Have fun styling!