Halloween is a time for scary decorations. Of course, to put yourself in the mood for this festival, you need the appropriate ornament. Ghosts, monsters and mummies are among the hits in costumes and themes. If you want to make Halloween decorations, read our detailed instructions in this article.
Do you want to make Halloween decorations?
For the Halloween decoration you can not only carve pumpkins, but also decorate mason jars. With our instructions you can do this:
What do you need for this:
- Mason Jars
- Black spray dye
- Black paper
- First, paint the lid with the black dye. Let it dry!
- Cover the mason jar with the tissue paper and cut the usual edges!
- Then apply glue with a brush on the mason jars and glue the paper!
- Cut figures out of the black paper to make faces!
- You can decorate your fireplace with the end products!
A guide on how to make Halloween decorations!
Such a decoration for the garden you create with gauze and string. Take a few layers of the fabric and attach them with the string to the tree. In the middle should be shortest, so that you shape the figure of a ghost. As you wish, you can record your eyes and mouth to make the ghost look more scary.
Halloween decoration for outside!
The wreaths for Halloween, which beautify the doors throughout October, are now also in fashion. Quick and easy, you can make such a wreath. Look at the pictures in our gallery for more ideas.
A glowing Halloween wreath
Craft these simple ghost jugs in a few steps!
Everything you need:
- plastic bottle
- felt-tip pen
How to do it:
- Draw faces on the plastic bottles.
- Cut a small hole on the ground with a cutter.
- Fill the bottles with the pieces of the fairy lights by arranging them side by side.
Crafting for the evening before All Saints
This detailed guide in pictures shows you how to create a Halloween wreath yourself. Crafting for Halloween has never been easier!
Follow this guide to create something like this!
DIY ideas for the kids
It’s so much fun for the kids to make Halloween. With ready-made figures to cut the little ones can create a table decoration itself.
It’s a breeze to create such decoration!
With net and glue you create these scary figures in the garden!
A few ghosts out there!
Is this house abandoned?
You should decorate the house first. Think of the kids who ask for sweets in the evening. The little ones are sure to think before they tricks such a scary house. Now we show you how to create this project.
What do you need?
- Large pieces of polystyrene
- Dye in white, green and black
What are you doing?
- First, measure the width of your front door!
- Then cut a piece of styrofoam in the specified length.
- Cut out the teeth using a template or just let your imagination run wild. Symmetry is not a must! The scary, the better.
- Two pieces of polystyrene in semicircles serve as eyes.
- Paint everything in white.
- Draw the pupils with the other colors.
- Fix the pieces to the facade with screws.
- So you have a dangerous Halloween decoration!
The house is ready for Halloween!
Still some creative instructions!
Making this poisonous apple for decoration is not as complicated as it looks.
Everything that is useful:
- Artificial apple
- Green dye
What should you do:
- First draw the eyes and nose with pencil.
- Then follow the lines with the brush to apply the glue. Let it dry.
- Dissolve the dye in water – one part water, three parts color. Then pour the apple over it.
- Cover the apple well and then let it dry.
What do you need to make this scary lampshade?
- Paper lantern
- Black cardboard
- Bat template
- Scissors and pencil
The order of steps:
- Cut out of the template many bat figures!
- Stick this to the lantern!
- Hang the lantern on the ceiling!
- At night it looks really scary!
Ask yourself how to create this cute mummy. Take googly eyes, bandage and a little pumpkin. Tie the pumpkin as if it is injured. Then stick your eyes to it. In this way, you have a cute mummy as a table or room decoration.
How to decorate with pumpkins!
Prepare for the party!
Examples of a fancy decoration
Make the Halloween decoration fast and easy!
Have fun with the Halloween decoration!
Gather more inspiration from us!