Halloween is a reason to dress up and make-up. The kids are looking forward to it, as well as to the sweets that await you. For this reason, we give a lot of ideas for face painting for Halloween with detailed instructions. The little ones definitely want the best make-up to fully enjoy the party.
Face painting for Halloween with many symbols
What do you associate with Halloween? One of the answers is the pumpkin. So transform your child into a little Jack-O’-Lantern.
Make-up step by step:
- First, take orange complexion. Then wear them with cotton pads on the face. Leave a small corner on the forehead uncovered.
- Draw the handle of the pumpkin with green paint. Some lines for leaves are added.
- Finally draw black lines. Start from the top and brush to the chin. Avoid the eyes of the child.
- Her little pumpkin is ready. Now the kid dresses up like Jack-O’-Lantern and it has a perfect Halloween outfit.
Make face painting for Halloween yourself
To portray a real lion is not as complicated as it sounds. In a few steps, your cute girl becomes a wild animal from Africa.
- Wash the face of the little ones. The hair should not stand in the way.
- Start white color to apply the eyes and mouth.
- Then cover the whole face with a sponge of orange color. In doing so, leave out the white parts.
- Dab brown paint around the face to set limit.
- Use a brush to paint the facial features and wisps of the lion. For this you use black color.
- The tender girl is already a dangerous lion who demands trick-or-treat.
A dangerous lion in four steps – face painting for Halloween
Your little mouse wants to be dinosaurs for Halloween. No problem. In a few steps you will make such a make-up.
- Buy face paint set with paintbrushes.
- Apply green color around the child’s eyes.
- Paint a little horn with white paint.
- Use the brush to draw the contours and maybe a little snuff.
- Let the game begin.
Green dinosaur – face painting for Halloween
Elsa make-up for little girls
For the older children, we have a really scary proposal. For this you need:
- Red lipstick
- Red complexion
- Brown pencil
- Black pencil
- Red eye shadow
- With the red lipstick you color the eye. Then you also draw the scars. Complete the look with a red complexion.
- Apply eye shadow to make the eye look more realistic.
- For a 3D effect apply concealer and follow the contours with the brown pencil.
- Finally, make the seams with black pencil.
- Give it a wig and blue contact lenses and everyone is afraid of your teenager.
Make-up for teenagers
The Chuki doll
If you make face painting for Halloween, you should pay a lot of attention:
- Buy only high quality makeup products. Otherwise, the sensitive skin of the child may be irritated.
- Make sure the little ones keep quiet while putting on make-up. Tell a story to your son or daughter while you apply the base color. Or just promise your kid how cool it looks after the make-up process. That can stop the little ones for a while.
- If the girl wears long hair or a pony, tie the hair with hair tie so they do not bother her. After that, you are styling the little princess suitable for the occasion.
Costumes and matching make-up
We still have idea for face painting:
- Pumpkin face
- Black cat
- Heroes from cartoons
- Heroes from books
- other animals like lions, tigers …
Beautiful make-up like mask
Beautiful girl with cool make-up
Enjoy our other ideas!
Face painting with purple accents
Well-known heroes as a template
Last minute costumes
Cute and scary
Fancy make-up for Halloween