Do you also like something tasty, and best of all sweets between the main courses? Well, everybody does that every now and then. With regard to the good figure , we have decided to give you some recipes and ideas on how to make muesli bars yourself.
Muesli bar make yourself
1. Muesli bar basic recipe
- Dates as base (250g)
- Oatmeal (150g)
- Almonds (120g)
- Peanut butter (70g)
- Maple syrup or honey (85 – 100g)
Granola bar without oatmeal and dates is almost impossible
- Puree the dates without the seeds to give you a dense dough.
- * Optional: Toast the oatmeal and almonds in the oven at 180 degrees for 10-15 minutes.
- Put the dates, oatmeal and almonds in a large bowl and leave them aside.
- Pour the peanut butter and honey / maple syrup into a bowl and heat them to a low temperature to make them melt easily.
- Now pour the melted mixture on the dates-flake-nut-mix and stir well.
- Place the finished mixture on baking paper in a mold so that it can be easily removed later.
- Press the dough down (eg with the help of glasses).
- Cover the dough with baking paper or plastic wrap and leave in the fridge or freezer for about 20 minutes.
- Remove the muesli bars from the baking pan and cut them all the dough into 10 pieces.
Let it taste good!
Preparing the dough for homemade granola bars
2. Make fruit bars yourself
- 250g fruit muesli
- 30g of chopped dry apricots
- 30g of chopped dry dates
- 30g of chopped dry figs
- 40g grated coconut
- 125g butter
- 40g honey
- 40g peanut butter
- 50g brown sugar
Good preparation for a delicious cereal bar recipe
- Coat a baking tin (base 16 x 25cm) with fat and place a sheet of baking paper inside.
- In a large bowl, mix the: cereal, apricot, date, fig and coconut pieces.
- Put butter, honey, peanut butter and sugar in a saucepan and let it lightly heat on the cooking plate. Boil the mixture by stirring it for about 5 minutes or until the ingredients melt and become a dense dough. Add it to the dry mixture in the cup. Put everything in the baking pan, press well and smooth the top part. Cover with baking paper or foil and leave in the fridge overnight. Cut into 12 bars in the morning and serve with milk / yogurt for breakfast or pack some takeaway bars – a nice idea for kids, teens and adults.
Muesli bar to go – perfect snack
3. Make the energy bar yourself
- 85-100g oatmeal
- 50g oats
- 3 tablespoons protein powder with chocolate flavor
- 50g cornflakes
- 30g honey
- 40g peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla (extract)
- 1-2 teaspoons of chocolate chips
Oatmeal bar ideas
- Place a sheet of baking paper in a baking tin (22 x 14cm) or grease with cooking spray.
- Put the oatmeal in the food processor and let it bite until it becomes a farinaceous mass.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together the ground oatmeal with the oats, protein powder and cornflakes.
- In a small bowl, stir the honey and peanut butter until they melt together. Remove from the heat and add the vanilla. Pour the mixture over the dry oatmeal mixture and stir well.
- With your hands, squeeze the mixture in a box shape.
- In the microwave, melt the chocolate chips for a minute and then stir well every 30 seconds until completely melted. Use a fork to whisk the chocolate over the bars.
- Allow the mixture to cool in the fridge for 30 minutes before cutting into 12 bars.
Fast and easy recipes for energy bars
4. Make nut bars yourself: raw superfood enjoyment
- 80g pumpkin seeds
- 80g dried chopped coconut
- 40g of sesame seeds
- 40g sunflower seeds
- 4 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons of bee pollen (optional)
- 20 fresh dates without core
- 6 tablespoons coconut oil (at room temperature)
- 4 tablespoons raw cocoa powder
- Vanilla (to taste)
- 6 tablespoons of rolled oatmeal
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
Scroll to learn more about the properties of some nuts and kernels
- Mix and chop the dry ingredients in the blender. Put the mixture in a bowl and leave it aside.
- Add half the dates and liquid ingredients to the blender. Let it work for about 30-40 seconds, then stop and put in the remaining dates. At the end you should get a uniform mixture.
* If necessary, add some more water to make the mixture really creamy and even.
- Add the dry mixture to the liquid, add the oatmeal and poppy seeds and mix well until you get a homogeneous mixture. (You can also knead it with your hands). Squeeze the mixture into a baking pan (26 x 18cm) and leave it in the fridge for about 30 minutes. Cut the bars. Wrap it in (baking) paper and store it in airtight bowl. In the fridge, these homemade granola bars last about a week.
5. Whole grain raspberry bar recipe
- cooking spray
- 150-170g wholegrain flour
- 50g wheat germ
- 50g sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 220g butter (cut in 16 pieces and slightly melted)
- 50g oatmeal
- 50g walnut pieces
- 30g brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons of flaxseed
- 60g raspberry jam
- 60g fresh raspberries
- 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice
Make fruit bars yourself
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Place baking paper in a baking tin (30 x 22cm) and spray with cooking spray.
- Whisk flour, wheat germ, sugar and salt in a large bowl. Beat in 14 of the 16 pieces of butter with the electric mixer until the mixture looks like damp sand. Leave about 100g of this mixture aside so you have enough of it for topping. Make and squeeze the rest into the baking pan. Bake for 15-20 minutes until the edges lightly brown.
- Now mix the 100g reserved dough with the oatmeal, nuts, brown sugar and linen seeds. Add the remaining butter and make small crumbs.
- In another bowl, lightly beat the raspberries, jam and lemon juice together.
- Spread the berry mixture on the hot surface of the pastry and sprinkle with the crumbs. Bake until golden brown for about 20-25 minutes.
- Allow the cereal bars to cool completely, then remove from the baking pan and cut into 24 bars.
To make your children happy, you can design the bars in funny molds
Now combine ingredients to your liking and taste
and make up your own recipe
Making granola bars yourself – draw inspiration from Archzine
The Superfoods: short list of properties of some little-known nuts and kernels
Pumpkin seeds – they are a good source of iron and natural fatty acids that promote the production of prostaglandin. They are also rich in zinc and popular remedies for the treatment of prostate problems.
Sesame seeds – they are among the richest in calcium and iron plant foods. They still contain essential and non-essential amino acids.
Hazelnuts, cashews, walnuts, red berries, dried apricots, sultanas and more – all of them will find a place in your recipe for homemade granola bars
Chia seeds – these seeds are still used by the Aztec warriors as energy sources and are an excellent source of Omega 3 fatty acids and protein. The chia seeds contain a huge amount of fibers, which protects the digestive system and the consumption of these seeds leads to regular bowel movements.
Bee pollen – a prototype of superfoods. The pollen contains all the essential components that are necessary for the organism, and therefore it consists entirely of protein. In Chinese medicine, it is regarded as a natural source of energy and nutritious elixir. Worldwide, it is used by different cultures for a variety of purposes: long life (ie, quality of life), good stamina and vitality, aid for chronic disease relief and even antibiotic treatment.
Why are the nuts so beneficial?
Raw cocoa powder – a natural antioxidant unlike chocolate. Among all foods in the world that contain antioxidants, cocoa comes first. For example, it contains about ten times more antioxidants than red wine, green tea, blueberries, etc. It is also the best source of magnesium.
Unrefined coconut oil – one of the best fats you could consume. It is particularly nutritious for every single cell of your body and has a strong antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal.
Dates – source of potassium and fibers. The dates are natural energy sources and serve as a perfect substitute for sugar. In addition, they have an incredibly nice taste of caramel. And who says the healthy food would not taste good!
Other superfoods that you are welcome to use to make healthy snacks yourself
6. Make low carb bars yourself: a recipe in pictures
7. Cereal bar recipe to go
8. Vegan granola bars
9. Make quinoa muesli bars yourself – without sugar
10. Make protein bars or fitness bars yourself
Care with love and respect for the body
Making cereal bars yourself – give your creativity a free space
Try different recipes and designs
Creative gift idea: all the ingredients for the cereal bar Put the basic recipe in a mason jar, tie it with a bow and surprise a dear person
Make muesli bars yourself – idea that will delight the whole family
Serve the bars in style
In small quantities, the (dark) chocolate can have health benefits
Make goji berry cereal bars yourself
Pack the homemade snacks nicely
Muesli bar basic recipe
Cinnamon is part of every single recipe in this article
Try different recipes at once
Make half-finished granola bars yourself – prepare ingredients and then mix briefly before eating, then eat and enjoy