Our company has technologies and information that were originally designed to make everyday life easier. Does that really work today? This controversial question has several aspects and we would like to take this into account with reference to the healthy way of life of modern humans .
The right steps to the dream figure
Although scientific progress has brought several benefits for us. But in the overabundance one often loses the “healthy” way. More and more people are suffering from stress, which leads to various physical illnesses: headache and heartache, inflammation, stomach, intestinal or skin problems, hair loss etc. What could we do about it? In any case, our ancestors in the business did not need to think about what type of tomato to choose. There were only those that were produced in the garden and they could only enjoy them in summer and autumn when their ripening season is over. Today, everything we buy looks like plastic and there are fresh fruits and vegetables around the year. Is that healthy? To obtain such products, nitrates and plastics are used, providing the business with long-lasting and beautiful-looking products. But the waist suffers because of these chemicals. Since the nerve cells in the stomach are in direct contact with the brain, the level of stress is also increased when eating such toxins. As you go deeper into the topic, you may become really desperate for a while on whether a healthy lifestyle is really possible today.
Healthy life is possible – it’s all about good desire and strong will
Cheer up, dear reader! We do not let ourselves lose control of the situation. Here are our 5 tips that will definitely benefit you if you put your health above short-term pleasure:
- Forget the “powder eating”. Many people take such things, for example, to nourish the muscles. You really do not need that if you pay attention to a well-balanced daily menu. A sandwich with egg and tomato / cucumber slices provide the organism with carbohydrates, protein and fat. Combined with the morning coffee this breakfast gives enough power until lunch (after about 4 hours). If your lunch and dinner dishes contain meat and / or fish with vegetables and possibly dairy products or fruit in the afternoon, your body will have the necessary nutrients to stay healthy.
- A positive start to the day is a must. As already mentioned – the good breakfast plays an important role. Some prefer the sandwiches, others like cereals with yogurt or fresh juice. Fruits and vegetables or a smoothie in the morning will save you a lot of fiber, which contributes to the proper functioning of the gastrointestinal system.
- Drink plenty of water: as a rule, at least 30 ml per kilo of weight. Every adult needs two liters of water a day, and with increasing body weight, workouts and weather temperatures, this amount should also be increased.
* This does not include the teas and coffees you drink daily.
- Move. Whether you visit the gym, go swimming, dance or do some other sport – a minimum of 30 minutes of active exercise a day will affect your overall wellbeing. It may even be that you just walk a few stops instead of taking the bus on the way to the university or the office. If you travel by car, you could park 1-2 km away from the office, for example – so you can take short walks twice a day. Another nice option is to pick up a dog at home. They have to take him for a walk in the morning and in the evening, which would be beneficial for both of them.
- Desire to have life. Laughter burns 50 kcal in 10 minutes. Is there a better training than this?
Last but not least, we recall the well-known saying: “In a healthy body, a healthy mind dwells.” Let your will to live better and fIT be stronger than the desire for venomous pleasures!
Fite parents, fite kids
Playing and laughing with the family is fun and burns calories
Family rituals serve to help the children get used to the healthy way of life
… so you keep the satisfaction in life into old age