The cats are self-confident, but very affectionate animals. If you enjoy playing with your sweet kitten, our team has a DIY proposal for you. Namely, we show with instructions how to make a cat toy itself. What is better than to give pleasure to your darling? You two have fun playing together .
How can I make a cat toy myself?
The cat toys can be made of many materials, because the cats play with everything. Nevertheless, we recommend that you use good skin-friendly substances. The health of the cat comes first! The toy must not be equipped with small parts or buttons. The glue and felt-tip pens should not contain any toxins. It is best if you use child-friendly materials for crafting. When you start a sewing project, keep in mind that the cats easily tear the fabric.
To give a present to your darling
Ask yourself how to make this funny toy yourself below:
- Felt in many colors
- Threads and needle
- Male template
That is how it goes:
- First draw the male’s contours twice on the brown felt. Then cut them out.
- Second, decorate to taste by using no buttons or hard parts. Otherwise there is a danger that the kitten will suffocate.
- Third, embroider the ornament with the threads.
- Finally, sew the two pieces together by leaving out a large enough hole.
- In it fill the catnip.
Biscuits made of cloth – make cat toys yourself …
… and other sweets for the cute animals!
Balls for fun games!
I like my pillow so much! – says the gray kitten
The toy is mine!
Everything you need:
- Six pieces of felt in different colors
- Little bells
- First, draw ellipses of various sizes on a cardboard box. Add a small rectangle under each ellipse! Second, measure regular lines along the drawing!
- Transfer the pattern to the fabric and follow the lines with the scissors to make it look like it’s a real feather. Fold in the middle!
- Tie the string around the “tail” from the stretching corners.
- Then fix the bells!
The final product of this manual
Such a cute picture!
Are you playing properly with the cats?
It is easiest to make such cats pompoms yourself.
Useful would be:
- Colorful yarn
- Take the box and cut out small rectangular pieces.
- Then wrap the yarn into a ball around the piece of cardboard.
- With a thread, knot the balls in the middle.
- Then cut the edges with the scissors and remove the cardboard.
- In this way you have cute balls for playing with the cat.
The simplest cat toy
In a few steps you can make this cute cat toy yourself.
- Old t-shirt
- Needle and threads
- dried catnip
What are you doing:
- First, cut out two pieces from the T-shirt. One has to be longer and longer.
- Sew the two pieces together.
- Make a cylinder with the pieces and sew the two edges. In doing so, use firm stitches so that the cat toy is not easily torn.
- Fill with fabric pieces from the T-shirt and dried catnip. Finally, sew the hole.
- It’s that easy!
The game is so nice!
What do cats like to eat?
Are you tired of the cat stealing its food? That’s unhealthy too. That’s why you create foods for your pets that replace the real ones.
Cat and bread rolls
- colorful felt pieces
- knitting yarns
What are you doing:
- First, cut out of the felt the shapes of the foods your cat likes best.
- Cut out all the elements twice and fill them with catnip.
Enjoy our other ideas!
We like to show you how to create little mice for the cat itself. Since this project is very easy, you can make a lot of it.
- gray felt
- Draw a small drop shape out of cardboard.
- Then transfer the pattern on a gray felt.
- Cut out the shape several times from the felt.
- Assemble two pieces together by omitting a hole.
- Fill with the catnip and sew the hole. You hang a bit of yarn as a tail.
A true classic is the cat toy with feathers. Since the small predators like to eat birds, they are inspired by such toys. Create your own piece.
- Adhesive without toxins
Step by step:
- First take the stick and apply the glue on top!
- Stick the feather on top!
- Finally, roll the yarn around the stick to protect it from scratches.
Penny loves to play!
An artificial mouse
The cat has a birthday too!
Play from tomorrow!
Scratching tree for happy cats
The cats are nobles
Have fun creating for your own cat!
The cats like to play with yarn!